Several items from the Marilyn Monroe Collection are featured in a Newsweek magazine special issue focusing on Marilyn Monroe.
This special issue on Marilyn includes an introduction written by Joshua Greene, and has many photos of Marilyn along with comments from photographers Douglas Kirkland, Lawrence Schiller and Elliott Erwitt. Other information on Marilyn is also included in glossy, full color spreads. This Newsweek special issue is on newsstands now across the US, and will soon be available worldwide. It’s a must have for every Marilyn Monroe collector.
MMC items featured include:
- Marilyn’s Brownie camera
- Marilyn’s travel trunk
- Marilyn’s white fox muff
- A book from Marilyn’s personal library: “Oh Careless Love”
- Marilyn’s Elizabeth Arden makeup
- Marilyn’s Erno Laszlo makeup
- Marilyn’s pink ostrich feather boa
- Marilyn’s lime green Pucci blouse
- Marilyn’s Screen Actors Guild membership card
- A Marilyn Monroe signed Elizabeth Arden receipt from her personal files
Also showcased are Marilyn Monroe items from the Greg Schreiner Marilyn Monroe Collection, a frequent co-exhibitor with the MMC.