Marilyn Monroe News
The Marilyn Monroe Collection
Scott is considered an authority on Marilyn Monroe. When he speaks about her the world listens.
- His recent blog post refuting rumors of a Marilyn Monroe 1960 pregnancy was picked up by news agencies around the world.
- In 2016 he was granted an exclusive, first-ever interview with Anna Strasberg, widow of Monroe’s mentor Lee Strasberg. She’d never been interviewed about Marilyn previously.
- When it was announced that an unseen porno of Monroe was headed for auction, Reuters interviewed him about the film, which ultimately did not sell based on his analysis.
- He analyzed and verified a Monroe costume from the Seven Year Itch, owned by Debbie Reynolds, that had sold at auction for $5,658,000.00.
- Using Marilyn’s personal clothing items in his collection, he finally and definitively verified Marilyn’s true size.
The Marilyn Monroe Collection has been featured in various documentaries, magazines (including Newsweek and Intelligent Collector), books and news articles. Click the links below for more details.
-The Dress of Marilyn Monroe
-Mysteries at The Museum